Monday, April 14, 2008

First Post

José believes we need to start a blog so our family and friends can keep up with us (Hey, it's cheaper than cell phone minutes). Well, I got up today for Seminary around 5 am and I hear a muffled cough. I tell Jose it sounds like someone's throwing up. So I run to the kitchen and there was poor Nashua and her dinner on the floor. She did not make it to the bathroom. I cleaned everything up and was calling everyone I knew that would be up that early so they would know why I was going to be late to class. No one answered. So I walk into Seminary and I get a look of "Where have you been?". People, if you pay for a phone you might as well answer it! Anyway, Nashua is still wuzzy. I think she has caught a stomach flu bug or something. What a girl will do to get out from going to Seminary.

0 comments: